Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ)
- Latest version
- Texture gimp files (xcf) ; Prototype and ANA
- MRJ by Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation
- Tat Nishioka
- GNU GPL
Screen-shots (click to enlarge)
- Activate Performance Monitor
- Reinitialize Performance Monitor
This aircraft (I mean the real MRJ) is under development, and thus the most of spec, exterior and interior are based on guess work.
To do (or I should say wish list)
- glass cockpit and more authenticity
- More accurate engine, and wing configuration.
- Cabin lights and walls
- Modified: pitch moment due to alpha; for stability.
- Modified: performance.nas; disengages autopilot at touch-down for auto landing.
- Added: Advanced Route Manager script for smooth flight path by automatically removing waypoint a bit earlier considering speed and an angle between two lines (current position to waypoint0, and waypoint0 to waypoint1).
- Modified: Lift, Drag, CG, pointmass locations, and Idle thrust for climb perfromance and stability in landing.
- Modified: re-indent xml files
- Added livery selection
- Added ANA texture
- Added Performance Monitor that shows T/O distance, Landing distance, Fuel efficiency, climb rate, and more.
- Modified Lift and Drag for improving stability in landing.
- Added payload for passengers/baggages, and pilots
- Modified CG, AERORP, POINTMASS to adjust T/O distance + speed, Cruise AoA, and Landing speed
Still needs to be adjusted.
- Modified Engine (bypass ratio and tsfc) for adjusting acceleration and fuel consumption.
- Added splash image
- Modified CG, REG, engine
- Added Cabin
- Modified CG, REF, etc
- initial release