After a long silence (yeah, I got a long vacation again :-p), FlightGear-git snapshot package as of Aug-21-2010 has been finally released!!
The changes from v2.0.0 are:
- JSBSim updates as of 2010-08-14
- New Autopilot subsystem
- Local Weather system
- Map Dialog
- Shader Effects
- Urban Effects and Persistent Contrails
- Snow Level adjustment
- Performance vs Quality adjustment
- --fg-aircraft option, and aircraft dir path list.
Improvements and Updates
- Make ident/name searches on FGPositioned case-insensitive
- Instruments can be re-inited by reloading XML files on reset
- Removed the old AI system
- Support ICAO identifiers with more than four characters, in the AirportsList
- Expanded ATC communication between AI aircraft and Airport ground control.
- So many minor updates, bug-fixes, cleanups, and refactoring
- So many new and updated aircraft
Mac Specific Changes
- Supports ALUT.framework instead of patching OpenAL
- Some more help items like "get start" manual
- New build scripts for building universal binary App Bundle
- Fixed a bug that kills FG with "unexpected exception"
- Fixed 3D cloud flickers on some nVidia chips
You can download it from Downloads page.
Have a nice flight!